Latest Naijanews : 05/2017

On resumption of workplace, Obiano met the state completely managed by armed robbers and criminals.

2. In lower than 6 months of Obiano, Anambra turned free from criminals and excessive profile criminality and now the safest State in Nigeria.

Three. Previous to Obiano, myself and others journey to Anambra each weekend with armed safety males to attend conventional marriages and funeral ceremonies, however now it's now not the case.

Four. With the success achieved in safety, Anambra is ripe for funding and enterprise progress.

5. Agriculture has since risen so excessive with evident enhance in rice manufacturing and vegetable export to the Europe.
6. The oil nicely we beforehand entry from Enugu and Kogi State can now be reached by means of the brand new entry highway and the longest bridge within the South East constructed by Obiano

7. Street building, which our folks principally demand from authorities, is ongoing within the state and even those commenced by governor Obi are being pursued and most of them accomplished.

Eight. Awka is sporting a brand new look with coronary heart blowing fly-overs accomplished in 2 years and presently being beautified.

9. Civil servants are overwhelmed by this man’s magnanimity and kindness that they've underneath the Joint Labour Union endorsed and inspired him to go for 2nd time period as governor of Anambra State.

10. Pensioners have continued to rejoice his continued cost of their gratuity even in recession.

Eleven. Willie Obianos’ ingenious management at a time like this within the historical past of Nigeria is unprecedented and can't be compromised on the altar of primordial sentiment or political grand standing.

12. Obiano has, in a by no means-seen-earlier than method, given each group N20m to embark on any mission of widespread curiosity to them with contractor and staff coming from the identical neighborhood as an idea to combat recession and guarantee liquidity within the state.

Thirteen. Establishments are being arrange and established to remain past administrations not a one man styled management which is what we have been used to.

14. They are saying Willie is Working and that i say he's offering superior management by no means seen in my state or anyplace else in Nigeria.

15. Obiano’s type of management can't be mortgaged for politics.

Sixteen. Willie Obiano deserves to proceed his redefinition of management for an additional four years.
17. My humble self, my group and our allied teams who reduce throughout all of the political events within the state determined to throw our wait to governors’ second profitable of election.

18. We solicit for each celebration, social teams and cultural teams with all those that can vote and people who can persuade folks which have vote to come back collectively and be a part of us on this our nice political campaign with the curiosity not solely ourselves or for governor Obiano however for our future era.

19. We urge our brothers, sisters, fathers, and mothers in Diaspora to return residence shortly and take a spot of honour and be a part of the successful.

20. We advise all governorship aspirants in Anambra State to return out from their customized curiosity to hitch Governor Obiano no matter their social gathering besides these who're doing similar to a sport for enterprise.

Info is Energy. Empower Others!
Yorum yapmak içinOturum Açın yada Kayıt Olun .